System for the identification of microorganisms based on the innovative, patented method of laser diffraction
A breakthrough device, a system for detection and identification of colonies of microorganisms – the target market for its first version includes cosmetic laboratories, however in the future it is also expected to be used in laboratories related to the food industry.
Our product is not only a device that performs detection. It is an entire system consisting of classification algorithms, a reference photo database, image processing control system or atlases in the cloud, supplemented by an extensive IT infrastructure for analytics.
Operates on the basis of a patented method of diffraction pattern analysis. About the technology »
Exemplary diffraction spectra
The process of identification of the colonies of microorganisms
1. Incubation of the sample (until a colony is formed) and taking a photograph of the spectrum.
2. Sending data to the server (registration of diffractograms of unknown colonies).
3. Comparison of data with the spectra on the server (analysis and classification of unknown colonies).
4. Identification (diagnosis of the colonies).
Avlee 650 is a response to current challenges in laboratory research in the cosmetics market, growing at a rate of 6.4 percent annually (according to the Research&Markets analysis).
Thanks to Avlee 650 we gain:
- minimization of the multistage, manual processes during identification,
- guarantee of a high level of accuracy of the test.
The advantages of Bioavlee technology:
Shortening of the analysis time by a minimum of 24 hours
Automation of the identification process of microorganisms
High accuracy of the analysis – above 90%
High quality and a competitive price